Thursday, July 9, 2015

How to Keep Trash Bins Inside Your House Clean

Cleaning the trash bins inside our house is one of the chores that I really hate. It's because I always find them extremely dirty and stinky. Since I have kids who could be touching these bins  behind my back, I looked for a solution that will make trash bin cleaning much easier for me. Let me share to you my insights. Read up.

Always place a garbage bag inside your trash bins - If your bins are outlined with garbage bags, they are less likely to be dirty and stained with the dry and wet garbage you put in it. Moreover, this will ensure that no garbage will be left in your bins when the trash collectors comes. You can take your garbage out all in one go.

Do not fill your trash bins beyond their capacity - You won't be able to cover your bins if they're overfilled with garbage. This will cause the stench to fill your house. This is not only irritating. This is also bad for your health. Make an effort to check and empty to your bins when they're close to being overfilled.

To clean your indoor trash bins, follow these tips:

Step 1: Empty your trash bins.

Step 2: Rinse them out with water. It is best to clean them outside your house using a garden hose.

Step 3: Cleanse them with a liquid detergent. Rinse them well and allow them to dry.

Step 4: Once they're dry, disinfect them. You use a disinfectant available in the market or you can make your own from household ingredients.









No comments :

Post a Comment